IIS Website Hosting provides IIS/Windows Server website resources from within UFIT's enterprise infrastructure to run your website. This will allow your project to succeed without the worry of purchasing and maintaining hardware and system software resources. Your website will live in UF's private computing cloud which includes a number of features to make your site highly available and disaster-ready.
UFIT will provide a managed web hosting environment that includes all aspects of your website's environment. We provide you with access to manage your site's content and application functionality.
As the customer it is your responsibility to create and maintain all content and application logic that comprises your website. You own and are responsible for the content of your site.
IIS Service Menu
All IIS website hosting includes: ($5 / month)
- IIS 7.5 on Windows Server Enterprise
- 20G disk storage for one website document root
- Document roots accessible via SMB share
- Secure CGI environment including
- .NET 4.0
- Highly-available, load-balanced web server cluster
- Nightly backups with offsite storage to protect against data loss in the case of catastrophic infrastructure failure
Optional features: (no additional cost)
- Managed SSL certificate w/ dedicated IP
- Shibboleth Service Provider configuration