New customers who want to provision services under a new UFIT billing ID can use the link below to start the process. This will entitle you in the hosting portal to request a new Business Group. Once you click on the link and it confirms success, you will need to wait about 1 hour before going to the UF Hosting Portal
Once the request for a new Business Group has been submitted in the hosting portal, billing information will be reviewed and verified by UFIT Billing and if approved a new UFIT Billing ID will be created for the group.
If a UFIT Billing ID is created, your request will be sent to UFIT Infrastructure for review and deployment. Once completed, the UF Hosting business group will be provisioned and users can log in and provision resources. An email confirmation will be sent when this process is completed.
Before requesting service you will need to have some basic information about who will have access to your UF hosting account and communications.
Information Required for Accounting
The following information is required to establish your account:
- Unit Name (college, department, or other UF unit that will be responsible for paying this account.)
- Fiscal Contact: Name, GatorLink user name, email address, and phone number for the fiscal person who will pay the account.
- Managerial Technical Contact: Name, GatorLink user name, email address, and phone number for the fiscal person who will pay the account.
- This person(s) will be the primary technical contact with regards to this hosting account. They are able to modify who can deploy services on behalf of their group and they can see and manage all resources deployed by anyone in this group.
- This person(s) can see and manage all resources deployed by anyone in this group.
- This person(s) can see and manage only resources they have deployed.
- This email address will receive all administrative emails in regards to deployed items and UF Hosting communications.